News & Press
The Asian Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (ABACE) is a major media event for reporters covering the emergence of business aviation in the region. The event features business leaders, government officials, manufacturers, flight department personnel and all manner of people involved in nearly all aspects of business aviation.
To qualify for ABACE2018 press badges, attendees must represent the mass media with focus on reporting aviation related news.
Press badges are coordinated by FleishmanHillard Shanghai. This application process may take several business days. To request a press badge, please email [email protected].
- Feb. 7, 2018
- ABACE Report – Excitement Building for ABACE2018
- Feb. 2, 2018
- ABACE is Preferred Venue to Introduce New Aircraft to Asian Markets
- Jan. 25, 2018
- Asia’s Biggest Business Aviation Event Once Again Primed for Success
- April 5, 2017
- ABACE Report – Asia’s Biggest Business Aviation Event Opens Next Week
- April 5, 2017
- ICAO’s Stephen Creamer, Other Government, Industry Leaders to Open ABACE2017
- March 28, 2017
- HondaJet to Make First-Ever Appearance in China at ABACE2017
- March 8, 2017
- ABACE Report – Asia’s Biggest Business Aviation Event Lands in Shanghai Next Month
- March 7, 2017
- CAAC Business Aviation Development Forum to Take Place at ABACE2017
- March 6, 2017
- Increased Number of Exhibitors Expected at ABACE2017
- Feb. 8, 2017
- ABACE Report – ABACE2017, Asia’s Biggest Business Aviation Event, Opens in Two Months
- Feb. 1, 2017
- ABACE2017 Education Sessions Highlight Diverse Range of Business Aviation
- Jan. 11, 2017
- ABACE Report – Anticipation Grows for Asia’s Most Important Business Aviation Event: ABACE2017
- Jan. 4, 2017
- ABACE2017 Static Display to Feature Variety of Business Aircraft
- Jan. 3, 2017
- ABACE2017 Primed for Success
View photos from ABACE2017 at Shanghai Hawker Pacific Business Aviation Centre at Hongqiao International Airport.
Members of the press and others have permission to download photos from this page for use in post-event coverage.