Indoor Exhibit Space Priority & Placement Process
Due to the delay in exhibit space placements that has resulted from the construction of the second hangar at the Shanghai Hawker Pacific Business Aviation Service Centre and the need to get all qualifying exhibitors placed prior to the upcoming Spring Holiday, ABACE2018 exhibit placements will be made through an exhibit space selection proxy process, which is outlined below. As the floor plan has been developed to meet the inventory of booth sizes based on the exhibit applications that have been submitted, exhibitors are reminded to only select stands that match the size of the space that they reserved on their exhibit application. Should an exhibitor wish to increase the size of their exhibit space, they should contact the ABACE exhibits team by email ([email protected]) or telephone prior to submitting the proxy.
ABACE2018 EXHIBIT SPACE SELECTION PROXY PROCESS
- After reviewing the ABACE2018 floor plan online, exhibitors will submit a minimum of four preferred exhibit space preferences via the online Exhibitor Proxy Form.
- Based on the results of the priority draw, exhibitors have been assigned a date and time to submit their online exhibit space proxy, which will be available via the link below and in the Exhibitor Dashboard.
- The ABACE exhibits team will use the Exhibitor Proxy with the exhibitors’ preferences to assign their exhibit space.
- Exhibitors will be assigned their exhibit space in the order of the priority draw results.
- NOTE: Exhibitor proxies will be accepted no more than 12 hours prior to the exhibitor’s proxy deadline – to ensure that exhibitors are relying on the most current floor plan.
- If an exhibitor does not submit their proxy by their proxy deadline, the ABACE exhibits team will use their best judgement to assign the exhibitor the best possible available exhibit space.
- As exhibit space selections are made, the ABACE2018 floor plan will be updated online, in real time, and will be available for review 24 hours a day.
- Exhibitors will receive official confirmation of their stand numbers via email within one week of placement.
- The ABACE2018 floor plan will be available online on Friday, 9 February.
ABACE EXHIBITS TEAM:
Chinese: +(86) 21 2234 1801
English: +1 (202) 737-4471
Priority-One Exhibitors – Premium Placement
Includes all exhibitors who submit their applications with payments in full by the November 9, 2017, deadline and who select the premium placement option. Priority-one exhibitors will select their exhibit space prior to all other exhibitors. Premium placement exhibitors will receive 11 badges per 3m-by-3m exhibit space reserved.
Includes all companies who submit payments and applications prior to the November 9, 2017, but do not select the premium placement option. Priority-two exhibitors will select exhibit space after all priority-one exhibitors have been placed.
Priority-Three Exhibitors – Payments after November 9, 2017
Priority-three exhibitors are those companies whose applications and/or payments in full are received after the November 9, 2017, deadline. Priority-three exhibitors will be assigned space once priority-one and priority-two exhibitors have been placed, space permitting. Priority-three exhibitors will be placed in the order in which their applications are received.
All exhibitors eligible for the priority draw will receive:
- Confirmation of participation in the priority draw
- Identification of exhibitors’ priority draw category
- Complete priority draw results
- Details for the live, online exhibit space selection process
- Proxy information to be used if an exhibitor is unable to call at their appointed time
- Reminder of permissible booth configurations
Following the exhibit space placements, exhibitors will receive via email:
- Official stand confirmations, including stand number
- Exhibitor Dashboard login
For more information about the ABACE priority placement process, please email [email protected].