The Asian Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (ABACE) will return to Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport in Shanghai, China from April 16-18, 2019. In partnership with Shanghai Airport Authority (SAA) and co-hosted by the NBAA-ABACE China Limited and ABACE LLC and the Asian Business Aviation Association (AsBAA), ABACE is Asia’s premier business aviation event.
ABACE has proven to be a high-value event, attracting entrepreneurs, wealth creators, aircraft-purchase decision makers and other high-level attendees from China and across Asia. Since its launch in 2012, ABACE has rapidly grown to over 8,000 attendees from 50+ countries around the world, 165 exhibitors, 35 business aircraft on static display and more than 300 members of the media.
Major figures in government and industry are also key participants in each ABACE.
- ABACE2018 welcomed Captain Jiang Huai Yu, Director, Civil Aviation Administration of East China, Cai Jun, Deputy Director, Party Committee, Shanghai Municipal Transportation Commission, Wang JiJie, Vice President, Shanghai Airport Authority, and Wu Jian Wong, Chairman, Shanghai Airport Authority
- ABACE2017 included Stephen Creamer, Director of the Air Navigation Bureau at the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and US Consul General Hanscom Smith
- ABACE2016 featured a keynote address from Dr. Fang Liu, ICAO Secretary General.
- ABACE2015 included Susan Kurland from the U.S. Department of Transportation.
- ABACE2014 featured Michael Huerta, Administrator of the Federal Aviation Administration, Wang Zhiqing, Deputy Administrator of the Civil Aviation Administration of China, and Masaaki Kai, Senior Deputy Director General for the Japan Civil Aviation Bureau.
- ABACE2013 welcomed Gary Locke, U.S. ambassador to China, and Roberto Kobeh Gonzalez, president of the council of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO).
- ABACE2012 included a presentation from U.S. Department of Transportation Deputy Secretary John D. Porcari.
Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport
No. 99, Yingbin Road No. 7
Hongqiao International Airport
Shanghai 200335 CHINA
Founded in 1947 and based in Washington, DC, the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) is the leading organization for companies that rely on general aviation aircraft to help make their businesses more efficient, productive and successful.
NBAA represents more than 11,000 Member Companies of all sizes, located all around the world. NBAA provides more than 100 products and services to the business aviation community, including the NBAA Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition, the world’s largest civil aviation trade show. NBAA is a member of the International Business Aviation Council (IBAC).
1200 G Street NW, Suite 1100
Washington, DC 20005, U.S.A.
Asian Business Aviation Association (AsBAA) is a non-profit association that represents about 130 entities based in Asia and around the world. This includes the major operators, aircraft manufacturers, major service providers and business aviation users who have a specific interest in the advocacy and development of the Business and General Aviation industry throughout Asia.
The mission of AsBAA is to strive for a beneficial environment to encourage business aviation to thrive in Asia.
- Fostering the highest degree of operational efficiency and safety.
- Networking business and general aviation entities within and outside of Asia.
- Advocating the benefits of business and general aviation to regulatory agencies and industry groups.
AsBAA is committed to promoting excellence and professionalism amongst its members to enable them to deliver best-in-class safety and operational efficiency. AsBAA is a member of the International Business Aviation Council (IBAC).
Level 13, 68 Yee Wo Street
Shanghai Airport Authority (SAA) is the state-owned enterprise directly under the leadership of Shanghai Municipal Government, and operates both Shanghai Pudong International (PVG) and Hongqiao International Airport (SHA).
Established in 1998 upon the approval of Shanghai Municipal People’s Government, SAA aims to make Shanghai’s airports the most attractive air hub in Asia-Pacific region.
No.200, Yingbin 2 Road
200335 Shanghai, China
Tel: +86 (21) 62692200
Fax: +86 (21) 62691100