Media Based in China
Deadline: Sunday, April 8, 2018
All Chinese journalists and foreign journalists based in China for a period of six months or more must have a valid press card issued by the China Government. Journalists with this valid press card must submit detailed information to FleishmanHillard Shanghai to request press registration. This information will be provided to the appropriate authorities for review and approval.
Journalists who do not submit complete information by the April 8 deadline will be prevented from covering ABACE by the local authorities.
To request a press badge with your valid press card, email [email protected] with the information below:
- First Name in English
- Last Name in English
- First Name in Chinese (if any)
- Last Name in Chinese (if any)
- Press Organization
- Job Title
- Passport Number and scanned color copy of your valid passport (photo page in JPG format) (for Foreign media based in China)
- Chinese ID number and scanned, color copy of your valid Chinese ID card (both front and back in JPG format) (for Chinese citizens)
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Scanned, color copy of your valid press card (JPG format)
If you have questions about this process, please email [email protected].