Housing Reservations Through Travel Planners
Travel Planners is the official housing and travel coordinator for ABACE2015.
- You can access exclusive hotel profiles – see descriptions, amenities, photos and maps on every official hotel.
- You’re in control – manage all your reservations online
- Instant confirmation – reservations are confirmed immediately upon booking
- Real-time reservations – the information you get online is in real-time 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For More Information
Travel Planners call center agents are available to assist you at 800-221-3531 or +1-212-532-1660, Monday–Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Eastern time.
Download the 2015 Transportation Flyer (PDF). Includes important information on the ABACE Hotel Shuttle Buses, Parking & Parking Shuttle Bus Service, Exhibitor Pick-Up & Drop-Off Permits and Public Transportation.
Emergency and Medical Services Information
The information below is provided by the Consulate General of the United States in Shanghai. This list is for informational purposes only and does not represent an endorsement by NBAA, AsBAA or their affiliates.
- Police Emergency Number: 110
- Fire Emergency Number: 119
- US Consulate Emergency Number: (86-21) 3217-4650 – after hours, press ”0″ for an Emergency Operator
- Shanghai Medical Facilities and Doctors
- Emergency Assistance for US Citizens
Attendees from countries requiring Chinese visas to attend ABACE must have an invitation letter from authorities in China in order to obtain their visa.
The deadline for submitting visa invitation letter requests was March 13, 2015.
At this time, ABACE management is no longer able to facilitate invitation letters for ABACE2015.
Please contact the nearest Chinese embassy or consulate for travel guidance.