Housing Reservations Through Travel Planners
Travel Planners is the official housing and travel coordinator for ABACE2014.
- You can access exclusive hotel profiles – see descriptions, amenities, photos and maps on every official hotel.
- You’re in control – manage all your reservations online
- Instant confirmation – reservations are confirmed immediately upon booking
- Real-time reservations – the information you get online is in real-time 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For More Information
Travel Planners call center agents are available to assist you at 800-221-3531 or +1-212-532-1660, Monday–Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Eastern time.
Emergency and Medical Services Information
The information below is provided by the Consulate General of the United States in Shanghai. This list is for informational purposes only and does not represent an endorsement by NBAA, AsBAA or their affiliates.
- Police Emergency Number: 110
- Fire Emergency Number: 119
- US Consulate Emergency Number: (86-21) 3217-4650 – after hours, press ”0″ for an Emergency Operator
- Shanghai Medical Facilities and Doctors
- Emergency Assistance for US Citizens
Attendees from countries requiring Chinese visas to attend ABACE must have an invitation letter from authorities in China in order to obtain their visa. Using the form below, ABACE attendees may request such a letter. The National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) will forward requests to the appropriate Chinese Authorities who will then issue the ABACE Invitation Letter.
Only registered attendees for ABACE2014 are eligible to request ABACE Invitation Letters. Register for ABACE2014 now.
Please be advised that it will take approximately seven to 10 business days process requests. The invitation letter will then be sent to you via fax or email.