If your profession involves business aviation, you won’t want to miss the Asian Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (ABACE), returning to Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport and the Shanghai Hawker Pacific Business Aviation Service Centre in Shanghai, China April 15–17, 2014.
ABACE is the region’s largest event dedicated to showcasing business aviation products and services to thousands of the region’s top business leaders, entrepreneurs, wealth creators and other purchase decision-makers. In partnership with the Shanghai Airport Authority (SAA) and co-hosted by NBAA, the Asian Business Aviation Association (AsBAA) and the Shanghai Exhibition Center (SEC), the event serves not just as a premiere marketplace for connecting buyers and sellers in Shanghai, but as a catalyst for growing the industry across the Asian region.
ABACE2013 Facts & Statistics
- 180 exhibitors from 19 countries
- Over 8,000 attendees from 48 countries around the world
- 72.61% came from China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau
- 14.24% came from North America
- 5.48% came from Europe
- 2.47% came from other countries in Asia
- 5.2% came from other regions
- 34 aircraft were on display on Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport.
- All major aircraft manufacturers were represented.
- 13 exhibitor chalets offered an opportunity for representatives with exhibiting companies to meet with customers in close proximity to their aircraft or in a more spacious environment.
- Ten education sessions provided attendees a wealth of information on safety and what is needed to purchase, own, operate and maintain a business aircraft.
ABACE2013 was attended by high-level government officials from the U.S., China and elsewhere, including:
- Jiaxiang Li, Minister of the Civil Aviation Authority of China
- Xia Xinghua, Deputy Administrator of the Civil Aviation Authority of China
- Gary Locke, U.S. Ambassador to China
- Roberto Kobeh Gonzalez, President of the Council of the International Civil Aviation
- Organization (ICAO)
- Jiang Ping, Vice Mayor of Shanghai
- Nianzu Wu, Chairman of the Shanghai Airport Authority
For more information on exhibiting at Asia’s premiere business aviation event, email [email protected].